There’s so many great tools and gadgets out there and getting the perfect gift for you favorite DIY-er can be hard! These are all of our tried and true favorites that we recommend for all your fav DIY-ers!
- DEWALT 20V MAX XR Oscillating Multi-Tool Kit $229
A multi-tool is exactly what it is, a multi-tool for so many purposes! Cutting baseboards, drywall work, sanding, etc. So many great possibilities and every DIYer needs this to add to their tool belt.
- DEWALT 20V Max Cordless Drill Combo Kit $139
Every DIY-er needs a cordless power drill kit, it wasn’t until I was constantly asking a co-worker to borrow his drill for projects only to ask for one for Christmas as newlyweds. We’re diehard DeWalt fans and love being able to swap out 20V and 60V batteries.
- Hand Toll Ornaments (Set of 3) $44
How adorable are these tool shaped Christmas ornaments! My mom actually got me the measuring tape for Christmas a few years ago and I love it!
- 3M Household Multi-Purpose Respirator $35
A multi-purpose respirator is one of those things that you always need and never have on hand. Great for small space painting or staining when you need to protect those lungs!
- Magnetic Screwdrivers Set with Case, Amartisan 42-piece $23
Cody got these when we moved to Key West because we could find any of our screwdrivers. This set is perfect with the magnetic tips, especially for that price!
- Graco 16Y385 TrueCoat 360 Paint Sprayer $167
The MVP paint sprayer! The corded version is super cost effective and gets the job done really well. From spraying small projects like a door to painting several cabinet fronts like we did for out kitchen remodel.
- Bessey Tools WS-1 90 Degree Corner Clamp $15
A great corner clamp for wood working projects for the price!
- DEWALT 20V MAX* Narrow Crown Stapler $295
This was a new addition to our tool belt last fall and we haven’t looked back since! The power and ease this brad nailer has is insane. It was such a nice upgrade!
- Sperry Instruments STK001 Non-Contact Voltage Tester $24
The voltage tester you didn’t know you needed. This little guy is amazing for every single electrical project we have going on!
- 15 Amp Corded 12 in. Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw, Blade Wrench and Material Clamp $599
The compound miter saw was my second power tool I ever got and it was from a pawn shop and I still own it to this day! A definite must have for any DIYer wanting to beginner wood working or home renovation projects.
- Milwaukee General Contactor Tape Measure $19
The tape measure over all tape measures. This one has wood working measurements down to the 1/16th labeled so it’s perfect to get the EXACT number you need.
- Seville Classics Commerical Grade NSF-Certified Bin Rack Storage $235
If you’re an enneagram 3, this bin rack storage will make your heart go pitter patter! Cody gifted these to me for Christmas a few years back and they are absolutely amazing. No more buying 10 of the same thing because you can’t find it in your garage.
- Graph Grid Paper Notebook 2 Pack $15
I’m such a pen to paper gal when it comes to drawing out a project or making plans for a new build. This graph grid paper notebook is perfect!
- Safety Work Gloves 3-pack $14
These gloves are great for staining, working with wood and really anything that you don’t want to get your hand nixed when working on a project.
SHOP OUR “DIY-ER” GIFT GUIDE