- Minted Dashed Stripes Personalizable Apron $44- AD the perfect addition to any cooks kitchen with complimentary personalization. Use code: KOURTNIGIFTS for 20% off all holiday gifts!
- Cookware Set $395- gifting a cookware set to the chef savvy person this holiday season. We downsized and got rid of all of our old cookware so we’re adding this one to cart this year!
- Speckled Stoneware Butter Dish $24 – we’re the type that likes pretty dishes for all the things including the butter.
- Walnut Cutting Board $78 – a walnut cutting board is the perfect functional piece of decor to have on the counter and in arms reach for when you need to use it.
- Minimalist Spice Jar Labels $19 – spice up those spice jars with these labels.
- Le Creuset Signature 3.5-Qt. Cream Sauteuse Oven $180 – a staple in every kitchen, we got one of these when we were newlyweds and this has been a go-to for some of our favorite meals.
- Marble Mortar & Pestle $35 – They’re not just decorative—they’re my favorite kitchen tool. The mortar and pestle works faster than a knife to crush nuts, pound garlic into a paste, smash ginger or chiles to infuse flavor, or grind whole spices into powder.
- 5-Pack Silicone Utensils $49 – with non-stick pans using metal cooking utensils scratches and wears the pans longevity. These are perfect for saving your pans and easy to clean!
- Ninja Air Fryer $90 – you know that one good thing to come out of 2020. Air frying everything.
- Tzerotone Glass Jars Set $31 – the only way we organize our spices.
- Gold Measuring Cups $88 – everyday essentials should be beautiful too.
- 2pc Wood Salt and Pepper Shakers $15 – add a warm accent that looks nice on the counter too.
For more gift guides, you can find them here!
SHOP GIFTS FOR the HOME COOK