The holidays are right around the corner and one of our favorite things to do is let Cody take the reins and put together his own gift guide full of things a guy, fellow dad, and golf lover would love to be gifted for the holidays.
Cody is the kinda guy that loves a good game of pickleball and playing golf no matter the weather. He’s a stickler for a good fit and when he finds what he likes, he’ll buy the whole colorway – seriously. He loves quality but will hold out for a good deal and will read reviews for things up to a year before buying anything.
All this to say, you’re in good hands this holiday season friends. You can see Cody’s picks here and some of last year’s gift guides for more inspiration.
Gift Ideas for Him, for the Golfer, minimal man, the one that buys himself everything!
- Eddie Bauer Men’s CirrusLite Down Jacket $49 – Cody has this in love green and loves it! He thinks it’s a better price and just as good as the North Face and Columbia down puffer jackets.
- Golf Courses Leather Bound Book $79 – Cody said if I have to buy a million ugly coffee table books at least have one that he wants to look at. I will admit its gorgeous and may potentially be under the Christmas tree.
- Cardinal The Office Trivia Game $13 – he needs everyone to know that he will beat anyone at this game. GAME ON, office friends.
- New Era Los Angeles Dodgers Corduroy 9FORTY Snapback Hat $34 – a corduroy LA dodgers snap back in olive green…say no more.
- AirXwills Electric Bike Pump $39 – if you’re an avid biker or just have a bike in general this is amazing and convenient for pumping up bike tires, balls and more! It’s small and compact and is electric.
- NEW Bose SoundLink Flex Bluetooth Portable Speaker $149 – I’m a sucker for olive green and our favorite portable Bluetooth speaker is amazing. we have 2 and use one for our bucket bike and one for Cody’s bike for work.
- Magnetic Leather Sunglass Holder $7 – he needs everyone to know that the compartment for sunglasses in cars was not made for men’s sunglasses. It’s tiny and pointless.
- Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men Eau de Parfum Spray $150 – he’s had this cologne for years now and this is “his scent” it’s a sandlewood/amber scent. I’m almost positive I only buy candles in that scent for this very reason.
- Rally Club Pickleball Paddle $79 – he’s very much into pickleball lately, but I have yet to actually try it out. These paddles have a bunch of fun designs including these palm tree ones that feel like Key West.
- DEWALT 20V Max XR Oscillating Multi-Tool $179 – the multi-tool is the must tool for remodeling and if he was going to pick one tool this would be it. Baseboards, woodworking, demo…I mean we just used it to remove the door frame in our house and widen the hardware compartment on the door.
- Buffway Slim Wallet for Men Women Minimalist Small Leather Front Pocket Wallets $29 – he’s a minimal man when it comes to wallets. He likes the slim profile of these ones and doesn’t like the ones that flap open. As he says, ” it’s the perfect size to fit in my purse.”
- Titleist 50 Mix Near Mint AAAA Used Golf Balls $49 –
- Every Man Jack Collection Deodorant Set $21 – yep deodorant, this practical man asked for deodorant for Christmas. I’m absolutely going to buy it for him too because if I don’t I’m sure he will anyway.
- 32 Degrees Men’s Cool Classic Polo| Slim Fit $17 – this is one of those “if I like it I’m gonna buy it in every color” situations. The 32 Degrees brand is one of Cody’s favorites and these polos are lightweight and don’t feel stiff and stuffy.
- Free People 1809 Collection 2-Wick Candles $42 – Cody’s beige flag is that he buys a candle everywhere he goes. Running to TJMaxx for deodorant *grabs a candle*, goes on vacation *grabs a candle*, picking up groceries *grabs a candle*. It’s so funny but also adorable at the same time. I got this one when I went on a girl’s trip to Nashville and he loved this one!
- Nike Men’s Running Shoe $100 – Cody has these in lime green and he has the older version of the zoom running shoes, but swears by these and runs roughly 3-7 miles a week.
- Orvis Mens Classic Collection Lightweight 5 Pocket Trek Pant $44 – Codys all about that stretch with pants. He hasn’t worn jeans since we met like 12 years ago. Anyone else’s guy do the squat test when they try on pants? Well, that’s him and these passed the test. They come in multiple colorway options too!
- Wool Socks Super Thick Thermal Hiking Winter Warm Boot Heavy Soft Cozy Socks for Cold Weather $21 – yep these kinda look like those foam make-your-own bun situation, but nope. They’re wool socks! I know – we live in Florida. But Cody swears by these for work when he has to wear his boots and just regular wear with dress shoes or everyday wear.
- Husqvarna Pressure Washer w/ 50 ft Flexible Hose $989 – this was a Father’s day gift I got Cody a few years ago when we moved to Florida to upgrade the pressure washer since we’d be using it so much more here. He LOVES this thing, it’s an investment – but we’ve used it more times than we can count.
- Indoor Golf Putting Mat with Auto-Ball Return & Behind-the-Hole Ball Collector $59 – we originally bought this for the kids and turns out he uses it more than the kids do. He uses the “I gotta make sure they know how to use it right” moves.
Shop Cody’s “For Him” Picks
Happy shopping friends and let me know if you found any of these gift ideas for him useful!