Mother’s Day is about 2 weeks away and we’ve rounded up some of our favorite pieces in this Mother’s Day Gift Guide! Some of these are my everyday pieces I’ve had for years and other’s would be the perfect piece for a relaxing day. As mother’s, the one thing we tend to want more than ever is to be able to wake up one day a year to not have to do ALL THE THINGS.
Mother’s Day Gift Guide 2020
- adidas Women’s Cloudfoam Pure Running Shoe $43 these tennis shoes are the ultimate comfort for everyday errands or being on your feet all day. I’ve already got 2 pairs of these!
- Birth Flower Stacker Necklace $42 sentimental pieces that represent the little ones that made you a mother is the most precious gift.
- Women’s Brixton ‘Joanna’ Straw Hat $44 if you’re a hat lady like me this is the perfect addition for a momma this Spring and Summer.
- Tula rose glow & get it $30 I got this in a swag bag for a networking event and boy does this do wonders to the under eyes! This days when I’ve had a long night with the kids, a little bit of this under my eyes and it’s like I’m refreshed in an instant! I even use it as a highlighter with my makeup.
- Quin Ceramic Vase $39.50 the perfect vase to put those flowers in for Mother’s Day and such a great price for the size and style.
- Noemi 52mm Gradient Polarized Cat Eye Sunglasses $85 these were the first pair of sunglasses that I didn’t get from a $5 kiosk cart. Yep, I know every mom that doesn’t want to spend the money on a nice pair of sunglasses because their kids are only going to see how far they stretch or toss them into never Neverland.
- Floral Smocked Bodice Maxi Dress $179 let’s talk about as mother’s we feel guilty for being ourselves nice things because we know we could be using that money to pay for soccer, piano lessons or even new clothes for your kids. Sometimes momma needs to be treated to something nice to wear and a night out with Dad! *Hint-Hint*
- Organic Double Weave Hammock $190 we all need a hammock. Nuff said.
- DOE 1L $48 I’m pretty sure I’m not the only momma who forget to drink enough water every day chasing our kids around or having my head down working all day. Love this one and the perfect size to be hydrated all day.
- ALTERRA 4 Piece Hand Tool Set $39 these are my favorite in my potting station. They are so sturdy and so well designed. A perfect piece for the plant mom!
- Marble Desk Accessory, Oval Tray $24.50 We have one of these on my nightstand and its a perfect landing place for my jewelry at the end of the night.
- Modern Photo Album Photo Book $12.50 my favorite way to remember events and special moments are through photos. Sometimes it’s ice to flip through my favorite photos of our family as a coffee table book as opposed to shipping through my phone.
- Speckled Waffle Robe $129 Cody got this for me for Valentine’s Day this year and as an adult this is the first REAL robe I’ve ever owned and it’s the best thing I’ve ever wrapped myself in. Keeps you warm and cool which is insane and it’s so soft.
- MEXICANA SOFT WALLET $184 I probably get a wallet whenever one falls apart. I’ve had my wallet since I was pregnant with Liv, over 4 years ago! This one is my favorite and the quality from this company is amazing.
- Palm Shopper $62 these natural market totes are my favorite alternative for a beach bag or farmers market bag.
Give the Gift of Experience
- Spa Day – this can even be at home, get a sitter or have your SO take the kids while you get pampered or pamper yourselves all day.
- Car Detailing Service – Cody just had my car detailed the other weekend and it was the best because it’s a practical gift that we as mother’s will never gift ourselves. We will always “get to it later” and never will.
- Mom Pick Mother’s Day – a day solely for mom and she gets to pick whatever she wants to do with the whole fam or sans kiddos.
you can see more ideas for mom here!
No matter what way you spend your Mother’s Day, I hope it’s enjoyable friends!