- Made by Mary Bar Necklace you can add on for years to come with this piece. I just added a 3rd bar to mine for our fresh face baby boy! $66
- Garmin Vivomove HR Watch is the smart watch for the ladies who don’t like smart watches. I love a good classic watch and that’s what this gives me without the modern techie looking traditional smart watch style. $249
- Apple Air Pods are on my wish list this year! I love the no strings attached especially with kiddos.
- UGG Shearling Slippers have always been one of my favorite things to get for Christmas. Having toasty feet in the winter never hurt anyone, am I right?!
- Addis Leather Tote has been on my wish list for a bit now and I’m just waiting to take the plunge on it or better yet, ask for this as a gift! The camel color is one of my favorites and it’s handmade by a group of amazing women in Ethiopia.
AE Slouchy Crew Neck Sweater is a staple in my wardrobe now and the quality make it feel like the price is a steal! I got my regular size XS and was able to wear it 39 weeks pregnant and now postpartum it fits great even tucked in to some high-rise denim.
Monroe Oatmeal Women’s Rancher Hat is an everyday any occasion hat. As a hat lady, this is one of my favorites from Gigipip! I have it in oatmeal and tan. The oatmeal color is perfect for very skin tone and any occasion. The wool hat with a stiff brim keeps it’s shape and they even look good hanging on the wall too 😉
- YETI Rambler Mug is perfect for all you momma’s out there that can never get around to drinking a hot cup of coffee! Wait for it, it even has a lid. Oh my yes!! I don’t personally have the rambler, but we have the travel mugs and they are amazing.
- Madewell Scarf a great item to add to a collection for your hair, around your neck or add a little “somethin-somethin” to your favorite hat!
Women’s Bean Boots by L.L.Bean by far the best quality boots I’ve ever purchased! I got these for Christmas last year and they have been a staple in my wardrobe for fall and winter. I even wear them in the garage when I work on projects! They’re so comfy and fit great with a wool sock too.
Women’s Diff Carson 53Mm Polarized Square Sunglasses these were the best sunglasses purchase I’ve ever made. I never buy nice sunglasses, well because kids. But, these babies are ridiculously durable and under $100.
- A&F Ultra Long Puffer Jacket the winters aren’t ridiculously cold here, but we do get snow every year and this jacket is such a wardrobe staple! If you’re a shortie like me (5’1″), this coat still hits mid calf which is perfect. It’s also thin enough that it doesn’t look like you’re wearing a sleeping bag, lol.
- Golden Coil Wheat Planner are you an organizer? Like, you need to write everything down all the time and you love the feeling of striking a line through your do list as you complete each thing. Well, this is the holy grail of planners. It’s completely customizable even to the point of working great for social planners for bloggers and the foodie who likes to meal plan.
Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink Lip Color is the only lipstick I swear by! It’s matte and smooth, plus it stays on for longer than 24 hours. As in it’s the best lipstick in town and it’s buy 1 get 1 50% OFF, plus there’s a free gift with purchase. $9.49
AEO Tortoise Scallop Statement Earring light weight and great for a casual night out or lounging with friends or the hubs!
- GATHRE Backpack is currently our diaper bag, but I plan on using it for travel and work excursions!
Be sure to check out some of the other great gift guides we’ve complied!
Shop Small Home Decor Gift Guide
Shop Small Toddlers Gift Guide
Toddler Stocking Stuffer Gift Guide