One of the big reasons we got a Samsung Frame TV is to be able to have it immersed in our home’s design. I love being able to have functional decor and having a TV that doubles as a framed artwork is even better!
We’ve rounded up our favorite Samsung Frame TV Art for Fall and easily transitions into Halloween as well!
The 10 Best Samsung Frame TV Art for Fall and Halloween
We styled all of our favorites this year on our Samsung frame TV with hints of autumn and halloween!
- Samsung Frame TV Art Autumn Fall Painting – This is a stunning piece that looks like a cozy fall morning. This one makes me feel like I need to curl up with a cozy knit sweater and my favorite tea!
- Ghost Art Frame TV – if you’re on TikTok you’ve seen the trend of thrifting art and painting ghosts on them and this was such a fun alternative.
- Halloween, Fall, Autumn Skeleton Frame TV Art – this one is Liv’s favorite, she loves the dancing skeletons, so fun for Halloween!
- Vintage Trick or Treat Frame TV – this one is straight-up creepy, like “IT” status if you zoom in on the photos.
- Halloween Frame TV Vintage Ghost Painting – another adorable ghost painting on a vintage piece, might have to actually do this DIY but in my own way!
- Waterskiing Witches Samsung Frame TV Art – I thought this one was so fun and love the vintage nod with the waterskiing witches.
- Halloween Samsung Frame TV Funny Skeletons Art – This is my favorite skeleton art this year, might just be the millennial in me with the peace sign.
- Vintage Witch Silhouette Landscape Frame TV Art – The little witch flying through the sky makes this one so fun with a hint of Halloween.
- Vintage Autumn Samsung Frame TV Art – This was my favorite fall Frame TV art we used last year, it felt like it went really great with our whole house!
- Samsung Frame TV Art Cows Black and White – This one reminds me of the beginning of a scary movie, love the color, and such a great Halloween piece of art.
A little peak at how we decorated last year! Our home is forever in a fall feeling color palette, so it’s always simple touches of fall decor when we do start decorating for the holidays.
Need more fall and halloween decor ideas? You can check out styling a fall inspired entryway or if you’re feeling spooky and want to do a “punny DIY” we have a great front porch styling for halloween and DIYing your own punny doormat!
Shop Our Favorite Fall and Halloween Frame TV Art
Just click on the image and it will take you to the frame TV art of you choice!