It’s Friday and we’ve become weekend “doers” for the past couple weeks trying to finish at least one project 100%. We’re gearing up for Liv’s birthday this month and back to school. Someone pinch me, I have a Kindergartener!
Don’t hate me, but I found a pumpkin candle that’s just….ahhhmazing.
As we’ve been working on other projects in the house the burning questions in my DM’s is, “Have you finished the kitchen?!” Uh, no. That’s a negative Nancy. As many of you know there are huge supply chain issues for products and lead times have been excruciating since 2020.
We just got a couple missing pieces we’ve been waiting on for months! The microwave and additional cabinet fronts. Yay! So fingers crossed we can get this kitchen finished by end of August. But hey, we’ve got a few projects going on at all times and there isn’t one project that’s 100% finished.
- Kohl’s – Take an extra 15% off $100+ using code CATCH15OFF
- shopbop – Get 15% off full-price items on your first order. Use code LTK15
- Walmart – School Supplies starting at $0.25!
- Mac – Save on MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, or iMac 24” And receive a $150 gift card
- Old Navy – Up to 50% off Storewide
- Target – BOGO 50% off kids’ shoes
- OshKosh – Up to 50% off Back to School Fashion!
- Nike – Up to 60% off with code SCORE20
- 24S.com – 15% off $150 with code CVD15
Happy Friday friends! Enjoy this last weekend before school starts for most kiddos and families!