Valentine’s Day is kinda hard and I’m never really sure what to gift for the holiday. We’ve rounded up some of our favorite finds for Valentine’s Day Gift Guide for Everyone! I got Cody a little something already…it rhymes with “shmocolate” and we’re going to the South Florida Symphony! They’re playing at Tennessee Williams Theater in Key West and we are so dang excited.
- Queen of Hearts Long Sleeve $88 – the cutest long sleeve over sized t-shirt, valentines day themed but can be worn whenever and wherever.
- Dwight It Is Valentine’s Day Card $6 – our favorite thing is anything office themed and the Dwight Valentines Day card is everything.
- We’re Not Really Strangers Game Couples Edition $20 – we love a good card game and this one is perfect game for you and your significant other.
- Bel Air Square Sunglasses $25 – I love a good pair of sunnies and these look high end and priced super affordable.
- Necessaire The Body Ritual Mini Kit $58 – we aren’t big valentines day gift givers, we really love gifting experiences. But if we’re giving anything its necessities!
- Satin Pillowcase 2 Pack – Blush $19 – the perfect gift idea for soft hair and clear skin.
- Cast Sunburst Frame Gold $16 – Valentines day is all about sentimental for us and what more sentimental than a framed photo of a special memory.
- Free People – Erin Ring $14 – the perfect statement ring for any jewelry obsessed lover.
- Urban Stems – The Logan $65 – last valentines day Cody gave me a ficus in the mail since he wasn’t here and it was the sweetest gift ever and lasted longer than 3 days!
- Toddler Organic Ribbed Cotton Heart Print Pajamas $16 – the cutest PJ’s for the kiddos
- FEBRUARY FIX VDAY CUPCAKES $37 – for the ones that love chocolate the yummiest mini cupcakes delivered right to your door.
- Free People 1809 Collection 2-Wick Candles $42 – we love a good candle and it’s always the perfect gift for us! I just scooped this one up in Nashville and it smells beyond amazing.
- The Transport Camera Bag $128 – this is on my gift list after seeing a friend wearing it! The perfect size and fits all the essentials.
- avery the lamb knit handcrafted little doll $63 – heirloom style stuffed animal that feeds families in need with every purchase made. We got Liv one for Valentines day years ago and she loves “lamby”.
Shop our Valentine’s Day Gift Guide