My parents bought a new house about 2 years ago and whenever I get that chance to help with a project I do! When my mom was visiting at our house she loved how our kitchen remodel was coming along so I told her we’d come out and update her kitchen.
This was the secret project I did a couple months ago when we flew out to California over the summer!
My mom has been trying to refine her design style since they moved to a more transitional design style. We re-did her dining room before Thanksgiving 2 years ago and a DIY German Smear project on her fireplace a few months before that.
California Kitchen Upgrade Moodboard Design
- Small Footed Camel Ceramic Vase – Threshold™ designed with Studio McGee $10 on SALE
- Engineered Stripe Kitchen Towel Set Blue/Sour Cream – Hearth & Hand™ with Magnolia 2ct $9
- Full Circle Bubble Up Soap Dispenser And Dish Brush Set $14
- TeakHaus End Grain Wood Reversible Trencher Butcher Block $84
- Coconut Fiber And Bamboo Dish Brush $6
- Elkay Quartz Classic White Single Bowl Undermount Sink $296
- Everly Blue And Tan Persian Style Area Rug $49
- Green Faux Willow Eucalyptus Spray $9
- Rectangular Rattan Decorative Tray $18
- Anchor Heritage Hill Glass Two Gallon Storage Jar $19
- Elkay Explore Antique Steel, Single Hole Kitchen Faucet with Pull-down Spray $459 on SALE
- Polyresin Mini Table Lamp with Circle Base – Threshold™ $17
SHOP THE KITCHEN UPGRADE
Stay tuned to stories this week to see how the project turns out friends!