Cheers to the New Year and new beginnings! We’ve rounded up our favorites and your favorites of the entire year and they’re pretty good.
Once again, we are so grateful to have your support here on the blog and our social channels. Any purchases made through our links, we make a small commission at no extra cost to you! These commissions help us run the blog, pay our employees and fund our DIY projects and allow the kids to take a dance class or gymnastics class here and there.
Just know, your unwavering support never goes unnoticed and we are forever grateful for all you!
- Scuba Oversized Funnel Neck Half Zip – my new go to sweatshirt that I’ve been obsessed with! The crop aspect is great for shorter torsos and great for everyday wear from working out to throwing it on for a sunset sit on the beach.
- Arlen Slipcover Sofa – our sofa has been an all time favorite this year for all of you! It’s deep with a lower back and makes our living space look even larger with the low profile.
- STANLEY Level – the mini level you didn’t know you needed! This guy comes in handy for so many odd nooks for every kind of project.
- The Perfect Knob 1″ Round Knob – brass hardware is all the rage right now and these are quite literally “the perfect 1 inch knob”
- Portland Boot Company Women’s Faux Fur Short Boot – you guys loved these boots! They are still under $20 and an insane lookalike to their $359 original boot.
- Paxton Fanny Pack – the $20 crossbody I could not get enough of during our DisneyWorld trip!
- Women’s Moses Two Band Slide Sandal – the go anywhere, wear anywhere slides.
- Zip Closure Fanny Pack – the coveted $20 crossbody that comes in another color!
- Malibu Woven Bar & Counter Stools – the woven kitchen bar stools that really tip us over on the spanish revival feel for the kitchen.
- 400 Thread Count Printed Performance Sheet Set – our favorite sheets! We have these throughout the house for every bed and they come in 15 different patters and 10 different solid colors.
- Biscuit Oak Antimicrobial-Protected Waterproof Laminate Wood Flooring – our flooring in the spanish bungalow was both our favorite and a your favorite this year! Unfortunately, it’s been discontinued for reasons we aren’t aware of. We found an amazing lookalike for you guys!
- Miller Water Resistant Chelsea Boot – the most comfy Chelsea boots from one of our “The Lookalikes” this year.
- Canister Airtight Storage Jar – these cutie jars we used for the DIY stovetop potpourri gift during the holidays.
- Reclaimed Oak Single Vanity with Crystal White Engineered Stone Vanity Top and Undermount Sink – our bathroom vanity in our old bathroom remodel is holding strong as a crowd favorite years later after that bathroom renovation.
- Veja Campo Leather Sneakers – the coveted “ugly cheap shoes” that Cody hates on and all of you love!
SHOP OUR BEST OF 2022 PRODUCT PICKS
Cheers to a new year and new favorite finds!