Wow, December has come and gone in a flash and we’re ready to start fresh for the New Year!
We’ve rounded up your favorites and our favorites from December below!
Best of December
- Alphabet Mango Wood Cheese & Charcuterie Board this was part of our grandparents and in-laws gift guide for the holidays and it’s just a great piece to display and use.
- Frame YV Landscape Art – this art is printed twice in 2 places in our home because we love it that much!
- Wide Leg Jeans – Liv’s adorable wide leg jeans!
- Lululemon Everyday Belt Bag – the belt bag that’s all the rage right now.
- Huson Semi Flush Mount – the perfect semi flush mount light. You can find a round-up of more semi-flush mount lights here.
- Canister Airtight Storage Jar – the adorable vintage inspired jar from our 6 Days of ChristmasMade project, DIY Stovetop Potpourri.
- Crayola Air Dry Clay, Terra Cotta No Bake Modeling Clay – the modeling clay we used for the DIY Terra-cotta ornaments!
- Waffle Robe – the waffle robe from our “for her” gift guide!
- Portland Boot Company Women’s Faux Fur Short Boot – a favorite from “the lookalike” almost 80% and under $20.
- Holiday Time 6.5ft Pre-Lit Flocked Frisco Pine Christmas Tree –
- Scuba Oversized Funnel Neck Half Zip – the coziest half zip that works for every occasion.
- Zip Closure Fanny Pack – this might be a favorite of ours and yours!
- Dot To Dot Books For Kids Ages 4-8 – this was a favorite of Liv’s and on the kids holiday gift guide!
Shop December Product Favorites
Cheer’s to the weekend friends and we’ll see ya next year 😉